WHAT Is Fairfax Brewfest?
- Fairfax’s Annual Rite Of Spring!
- An afternoon of unlimited tastings of California and Northwest brews, lively music, and delicious food, featuring 24 breweries and brewmasters presenting over 60 of their most popular beers and their newest concoctions.
- Benefits the Fairfax Chamber Of Commerce, “Supporting A Thriving & Sustainable Local Economy”
- Hoppin’ live music (Tom Rigney & Flambeau)
- Indoor & outdoor beer gardens
- Delicious pub fare including corned beef sandwiches (in honor of St. Patrick), grilled sausages, and garlic fries. Sold separately.
- Audience Choice “Taste ‘Em & Rate ‘Em” contest with awards to the best brews
- Fairfax Brewfest is a 21 and up event.
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Doors / tasting times:
- 1:00PM-5:00PM for regular tickets
- 12:00PM-5:00PM for “VIT” early admission promotion tickets
CAN I BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE?
- Yes, and most of our tickets sell in advance.
- See our ticket page to buy tickets online and at our brewpub sponsors.
CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
- If tickets do not sell out in advance online and in pub, yes, we will sell any remaining tickets at the door.
- Tickets at the door will be $50.00
- Cash, credit and debit accepted.
- No checks, sorry.
CAN I GO GREEN AND NOT PRINT MY ONLINE ADVANCE TICKETS?
Yes! Two ways:
- Download the Eventbrite App for iPhone or Android, create an account, and your tickets will appear on the app. Show your tickets on your device at the door.
- Show the PDF that you receive in email on your device’s screen at the door. Must be able to see the barcode/QR code.
ARE THERE DESIGNATED DRIVER PASSES AVAILABLE?
- Yes, Designated Driver tickets are available online or at the door (not in pubs).
- Designated Drivers can enjoy live music, complimentary soft drinks, and provide safe passage home for Brewfest goers!
What’s Included With My Ticket?
- Souvenir silk-screened Fairfax Brewfest tasting glass.
- Unlimited beer tastings from our brewers.
- Live music
- A day of truly authentic craft brew experiences…and fun!
I BOUGHT OR WON A “VIT” VERY IMPORTANT TASTER TICKET – WHAT DO I GET?
If you purchased a ticket anytime online up to and including February 24th, and/or received a printed business card size “VIT” pass*, you are eligible to enter the venue at 12:00 Noon, one hour earlier than the general public! Please note the business card size “VIT” passes are not tickets, they gain you early entry when presented an addition to a regular ticket.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
We highly suggest walking, non-motorized transportation, public transit or transportation for hire (i.e. cabs).
Where do I park my bike?
- Free valet bike parking at the door will be provided by the Marin County Bicycle Coalition.
WHERE DO I PARK MY CAR?
- Free lot and street parking is available in downtown lots near the Pavilion and on local streets. Please respect residents by parking carefully and being respectful of residential areas and parking regulations.
FOOD & SNACKS
What tasty food will be available?
Delicious pub fare including corned beef sandwiches (in honor of St. Patrick), grilled sausages, and garlic fries. Sold separately.
KIDS, PETS, WHAT CAN I BRING?
ARE KIDS ALLOWED?
- Kids are welcome if accompanied by an adult. Babies and toddlers in the care of parents may be admitted also.
Can I bring my pets?
X No pets allowed except ADA-defined service animals who provide assistance to an individual with a disability.
CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD, BEVERAGES, other items?
X Please do not bring outside food or beverages of any kind. Plentiful complimentary water and cups available as well as inexpensive non-alcoholic beverages and a delicious array of food choices.
X Please do not bring bulky items such as coolers, strollers, umbrellas, etc. Thank you so much..